Benjamin Moore

August 9, 2010

I was a bit swamped on a job for client, Benjamin Moore, last week hence no blogs.  But I'm happily back in action and inspired from the experience.  It was a rare job that was both fun to produce and meaningful.  Benjamin Moore holds an annual student contest won this year by a real go getter. My job was to take her design and bring it to life.  Her design was impressive and fresh and her enthusiasm for design made my team work even harder to make it come to life.

Benjamin Moore sweetened the pot with a $10,000 first prize and of course, the winning room is shot adding real depth to a student's portfolio.  This is a contest with teeth.  

Working with a student as the "client" was fun. She taught me how to use Google's Sketch up program. It's amazing! She rendered a gorgeous and very professional design. I can't wait to find an excuse to use for something.  

Students from all over USA and Canada submit designs.  I wish I could call out the winner but sadly, it's still a secret but check out Benjamin Moore's site for a whole slew of paint ideas, tips and tricks as well as contest information.  



ps For the project, we used this new paint product from BM called Natura. It's zero VOC, dries in an hour and the room didn't smell like it just been painted.  Check out the line next time you have to paint. It's their greenest alternative. 



Live large, 
fb



0 comments:

400 Square Feet All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger