Cassandra LaValle of Coco + Kelly just did a nice piece on entertaining in small places on Glitter Guide. Here's her top 5 tips:
1. Don’t be afraid to move furniture to create space! Store it in your bedroom or ask a neighbor to house it for the night (and invite the neighbor!).
2. Separate the bar and the food so people can easily access both without crowding.
3. Keep decorations off of valuable surface area—instead, hang festive garlands or wreaths
4. Assess the surfaces you have to work with and get creative. For example: using bookshelves to house glassware for people to pour drinks rather than setting them out on a table.
5. Keep food bite-sized—chances are, you won’t have space for people to sit and eat a whole meal
Sounds good to me. Got a tip of your own? Lemma know.