Bring on the lights

December 3, 2012


I lusted this weekend for a seven foot Christmas tree for sale by the charming (and always attractive) plaid clad tree guy who pops up a seasonal tree stand at 15th and 6th every year.  Of course the small table topper was what I should be checking out but I glazed past that to look at the honking, big one just begging to come home with me.   It didn't happen but I was so inspired, I'm posting fun ways to hang twinkling lights to add some holiday charm in those small space.  That seven foot spruce pine will be jealous... 


Add a few strands around one kickin' piece of art.


Double G
Keep it simple with a single strand + hang a few holiday cards.   


Likainen Parketti
Make a wall tree from string lights. 


Martha Stewart
Or a star made with twigs. 

Add caption
Yes'em, a sparkly wreath will do nicely too. 


French by Design
 or jazz up one gorgeous, large mirror

Restoration Hardware




Live large,
Frances






0 comments:

400 Square Feet All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger