Product Roundup

October 4, 2012

Lately, gold seems to be making an appearance again and like the 80s jumpsuit or the Dynasty inspired ball gowns, I say "Bring it!"  It counterbalances all the natural wood that's been in the market and adds a small touch of glamour and glitter to a space.  Gold tones also look warm and cozy with autumnal tones.  Here's a few glitzy items that have caught my eye.



Kelly Wearstler inspired knob.  A small update on a boring dresser lands big results.  Anthropologie

Art for your coffee table.  Dwell Studio


One of my fave designers, IIse Crawford partners with my favorite silver company for perfection.  Georg Jensen

Adds a touch of global cool without the international flight.  Organic Modernism
Leave it to Urban Outfitters to have a style steal.  



Thanks, Elle Decor, for this lovely kitchen. It scores a gold with me!


Live large,
Frances


0 comments:

400 Square Feet All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger