Delight in Dwell

March 17, 2011

I am a self-professed serious fan of Dwell Studio.  They seem to do it all and do it well.  From their upscale bedding to their budget friendly baby line at Target, it all makes me smile.  The lovely and stylish founder, Christiane Lemieux's book, Undecorate: The No-Rules Approach to Interior Design,  launches today.
Her book's title stole my heart and is exactly the kind of decorating that interests me-personal and authentic.  Shot by Melanie Acevedo,  it's a power team of style.

My current favorite Dwell item is their RUGS! Incredibly well priced with all under $600, I am ready to place my order now.  Take a look at this fun stripe version.


Another favorite-their modern fabrics available at The Shade Store.  





Check out this metallic pillow that brings a bit of bling to living rooms without it going too "J. Lo."


Congratulations, Christiane, on your first book! We look forward to more. 

Live large,
fb

0 comments:

400 Square Feet All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger