Girl Crush

November 10, 2010

Drum roll please.

After her wildly successful cookbook,  I like You: Hospitality under the Influence,  




my girl crush, Amy Sedaris, has returned.  Her latest venture is called Simple Times, crafts for poor people and she doesn't disappoint.  With chapters like crafting for Jesus and unreturnable gift giving, she'll have you laughing on your worst day.  The lady is crazy but in that, I want to her to be my friend way.  My personal favorite is the section on "stretching before or after crafting."  



What a fun stocking stuffer for the closet crafter in your life... 


Live large, 
fb

1 comments:

Modern Country Lady said...

OMG that looks soo funny, I must look her book up.Thanks for the tip!!

400 Square Feet All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger