Still suffering from "ohh I wanna go travel-a-virus", I'm on the prowl for things inspired by wanderlust. These hang tags are my pick of the day. These 4 x 9 cards come with a 100% recycled envelope and 9 design options. They are $4 per card.
Aren't they great?? Here are my five favorite ways to use these:
1. As note cards (duh, I know) but they are charming and would fun on your recipient's refrigerator.
2. As a gift tag... got a friend moving to Paris? How cute would this be on a bottle of champagne
3. As an invitation... OK, so they are a bit pricey to do for a crowd but for a small dinner party, they immediately set the tone.
4. As a luggage tag on the ubiquitous black roller suitcase. An improvement over the homemade pompoms made by grandmothers all over.
5. As wall art... collect a bunch and hang them strategically on a wall.