Covet

June 11, 2010

Covering markets means that I see a lot of stuff.  And like the cobbler's kids who have no shoes, I don't usually buy because there's something else that replaces the top item on the "must own" list.  That said, this one duvet from Dwell is so stunning, so beautiful that I must own.  This picture, while great, doesn't do it justice.  Dwell showed this at the Jan NY Gift Show and literally, people would stop walking the aisles when they saw it.


$280 from Dwell.  Its a fantastic resource for home textiles; a pitstop for tastemakers.



Here's another picture of it from Design Sponge's sneak peak from yesterday.  It's got all the elements that I love: a bit of vintage, unexpected color and nothing is "perfect." 





Sigh. I could sleep well in this bed.

Live large,
fb

1 comments:

Henley on the Horn said...

Oh how lovely! I fell in love with a yellow Liz Claiborne duvet 15 years ago and I am happy to say this is much more fabulous!

400 Square Feet All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger