Pinterest Round Up

January 22, 2013

Pinterest ranks second to coffee as addictions go for me.  Do ya'll agree??  It's a happy place to get instant inspiration and go on a creative jaunt without ever leaving my parson's desk.   I am ammmmaaaaazzzeed at the great "eyes" out there and have found some of my favorite pinners aren't big brands like J Crew or Kate Spade but smaller designers, tastemakers out there.  Today I decided to give a few of my favorites a shout out. 

Best All Around Pinner (and one of the first!)..... HOLLY PHILLIPS-super talented and fun Interior Designer in Charlotte, NC.   






And here's one of her pins...



Coco Chanel's Apt via Pinterest (photographer not listed)


Another favorite pinned is MRS. FRENCH based in Portland, Or. Her style is super Portland if you know what I mean... and she pins A LOT. She also pins fun fashion things and travel related pins that are "wow" worthy.   






And here's one of her pins.....
Elle Decor South Africa via Pinterest



Another favorite Pinterester is.....




She is the queen of black and white and has a zillion followers devoted to her as well.


Here's one of her pins....

Black Tile (no photographer listed)


Happy Pinning!
Best,
Frances





0 comments:

400 Square Feet All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger