Picnic Crazy

July 15, 2011

I love a picnic whether on the carpet, in the backyard, in the local park, on the beach or dock.  Here's a few things that keep me picnic party ready. 

Ikea has the best napkins for 1.49 pack.  I always stock up when I make it there. 



Toss bright colored flatware in a bucket and bring out for last minute park runs.  The Dollar Store usually has a nice selection. 



Wasara is a japanese line of picnic productions that are biodegrable and can be reused for a few uses if they don't get "wet".  Branch Home sells a kit for 8. 






Another option for green friendly folks is this party kit from Branch Home. 


While visiting Nantucket a few years ago, I fell in love with a cute shop and the owners had put together this book.  It's been dog earred like crazy and while it's not my kitchen bible, a few times each summer it gives me inspiration.  Recipes for lobster rolls and clam bakes get me there without actually going.  Amazon sells. 


Live large, 

Frances





0 comments:

400 Square Feet All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger