Favorite Apps

July 13, 2011

Summer interns always entertain me. They do those tasks that I dread and get excitement over things like taking the subway and meetings.  This summer I have the pleasure of working with a sassy gal who hails from New Orleans.  Here's a few apps that Miss Summer Intern has put me onto that I love:


Palettes:  Take a picture of a sunset or any favorite image and it'll break down the colors used.  

Benjamin Moore's Color Capture: Tells you what any color is.  

Units: For those of us not so math inclined. 

And Run Pee
No joke.  There is an app called "Runpee" that tells you when to make a run for the loo during a movie. It tells you the time (62:8 minutes) and the line that is said to cue you to start out the door. 

I would also add What the font as a new favorite of mine.  Font obsessed, it tells me what it is or a close version.  

Better yet? They are all free. 

Live large, 

Frances 

2 comments:

Henley on the Horn said...

I love YOU and summer intern. I can't wait to try these apps.

Mimi Faucett said...

Run Pee is actually NOT free. Worth. Every. Penny.

400 Square Feet All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger