Easter Baskets

April 22, 2011

What a beloved tradition... a beautiful, colorful basket full of Easter goodies for children to hunt for come every spring.  Mom use to fill eggs with $1 bills when my sister and I lost our vigor for the search of the Easter egg.  If I was in charge for putting one together this weekend, here are a few things I'd put in a basket for grown up kids....

Gorgeous paper plate for dish washing FREE parties!  Plum Party


Unusual dark chocolate bars that are so pretty it'd be hard to eat them ...shop Terrain



A pretty new towel to style up the kitchen. 



Elderflower is on every drink menu this spring.  Include on in the basket in hopes of some lovely spring cocktails. 

You didn't think I would forget the bunny, did you???
Maison du Chocolate does it well. 



Happy Easter!

Live large, 
Frances

0 comments:

400 Square Feet All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger